Perfectly polished etiquette training will give you the skills and confidence to attend any function, whether for business or pleasure. It is a comprehensive three day programme covering every aspect of etiquette. If you want to know how to speak, act, dress and behave so that you never offend anybody and never embarrass yourself, then the Perfectly Polished etiquette programme is for you.
For those who were not born in the UK our culture, customs and etiquette can be confusing. Even if you were born in the UK you may not have been exposed to business and social occasions that require an understanding of the appropriate etiquette. My private coaching programme will bring out the best of your personality and character exhibiting the lady or gentleman inside you. I’ll equip you with all you need to know:
- How to walk
- How to talk
- How to dress
- How to behave
The Perfectly Polished etiquette programme will give you all the social skills you need for any audience and any occasion. Don’t worry I am not equipping you for royalty but I will give you the skills to feel comfortable and fit in, in any business or social situation. I will ensure that you are always Perfectly Polished.
Is this Perfectly Polished etiquette coaching programme right for me?
This is a three day intensive private coaching programme. You will be privately trained and coached by me. As this is a 1-2-1 experience there are no other course attendees to distract you or make you feel embraced or exposed in any way. The focus is on you which means we can work at your pace, tailor making the day and the coaching to suit your individual needs. The coaching is highly experiential so you’ll be able to try things out in a safe and supportive environment. As this is modern day etiquette it is not a stuffy or pretentious, it’s highly practical and relevant to today’s world. I am not creating débutantes but I am creating charming and engaging ladies and polite, personable and charismatic men. You’ll develop your own style and way of doing things, I will encourage you to let your personality and individuality shine through.
Here is an overview of the content for the Perfectly Polished etiquette programme:
- Build self confidence and self esteem.
- Be aware of what you are projecting at all times.
- Understand how others are thinking.
- Know how to gauge what is appropriate.
- Different cultures, customs and environments.
Voice Communication Skills
- How to build rapport with strangers
- How to make effortless conversation
- The secrets of effective social conversation
- The power of your voice
- How to use your voice for personal impact
- The safe subjects for conversation
- Letter writing
- Invitations, acceptance and thank you notes
- Social media
Personal Style & Image
- Colour psychology and colour analysis
- Grooming and skincare (gentlemen)
- Make-up (ladies)
- A personal style and image consultation
- Personalised colour, style and image advice to achieve the look you want and perfect your personal brand
Entertaining etiquette ( as a host or guest)
- Arrival and departure
- Entertaining at home, in a restaurant or hotel
- Wedding, Christening, Anniversary, Birthday
- Entertaining-lunch, dinner, cocktails, party, banquet, ball etc.
- Seating Plans
- Table settings
- Place Settings (cutlery, crockery and glasses)
- Table manners
- Table conversation
- Dress codes
- The do’s and don’ts of polite behaviour
- Dance floor etiquette
- How to dance a waltz
Social and Sporting Events
- Royal Ascot
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Dress codes
All the modern day etiquette, personal style and communication advice you will ever need to make your social skills Perfectly Polished.