Why consider social etiquette training? Well we all experience times in our life when we feel unsure about things, this feeling of uncertainty can sap our self confidence. Feeling unsure in social situations is largely a matter of not knowing what constitutes the right social behaviour. Social etiquette coaching will solve this social problem for you. You can learn what to say and how to say it, what to wear and how to behave in any social situation.
Why is it important to observe etiquette in social situations? Well because we want to avoid causing offence to others which may result in our own personal embarrassment and derision.
If Great Britain is not your place of birth then many of our customs, conventions and manners may seem strange. Even if you have been raised in this country you may not have been exposed to certain social situations and therefore, not be familiar with the etiquette required. Many clients tell me they don’t understand British culture and etiquette and that our protocol and conventions can seem very confusing. As a nation on first encounter we can seem overly formal or serious, but it is only because we don’t want to appear rude or intrusive. With some simple social etiquette training and coaching you can learn the correct way to behave, dress and converse for any or all occasions from meeting your parents-in-law to being a guest at a wedding.
What is Unique about Shine’s Social Etiquette Private Training and Coaching?
I have designed my social etiquette training and coaching to be unique. I offer a very flexible and personal service designed to meet your individual needs. I know that privacy and anonymity is important to many of my students so you will never be forced to train with anybody else, or as part of a group. However, if you want to share your etiquette training and coaching experience with a friend or colleague it will reduce the cost.
- Location. I can travel to you to conduct the etiquette training and coaching (UK), you simply provide an appropriate venue and pay for additional travel and subsistence expenses. Alternatively you come and train in Hertfordshire, I am located just twenty five minutes from Central London by train and nineteen miles by car.
- Content – you choose the etiquette topics you want to trained and coached in. You can select from any of the topics detailed below and I will advise how much time we will need to allocate to your personal development.
- Duration – Once we know the duration of your training and coaching programme we schedule mutually convenient diary times from a half day to several days.
- Flexibility – this is the most flexible programme available on the market, you choose what you learn, where you learn and when you learn.
Here are the social etiquette training and coaching topics you can choose from:
- Meeting people
- Entertaining at home or in a restaurant or hotel
- Host or guest for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner.
- Special occasions and events as a host or a guest.
- Wedding, Christening, Anniversary, Birthday
- Arrival and departure
- Seating Plans
- Table settings
- Place Settings (cutlery, crockery and glasses)
- Dining Etiquette
- Dress Codes
- Building rapport and effortless conversation
- Safe conversational subjects
- Writing letters, invitations and thank you notes
- Digital communication
- Managing your social media presence
Social and Sporting Events
- Royal Ascot
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Dress codes
So as you can see my social etiquette training and coaching is really very unique because you choose what you learn, where you learn and when you learn.