Group experience days in and around Hertfordshire, London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and the Home Counties, or I can travel further afield. Are you a group of people looking for an activity to do together? If high adrenalin activities, outdoor pursuits, water sports or motor sports are not your thing then you have come to right place. I offer a range of group experience days that are not weather dependent and don’t involve physical exertion, adrenalin rushes, standing around in the cold or getting wet. My group experience days are fun, enjoyable, engaging and informative. They can be held in any venue where people gather together, so they can be run in a hotel, country retreat, a meeting room or village hall.
Who would enjoy group experience days?
Any group of people who are brought together through shared interests or responsibilities. From sports teams and special interest groups to committee members and charitable volunteers, I have a Group Experience Day to meet your needs. If you are a special interest group why don’t you learn about something new. Alternatively, why not follow your next Annual General Meeting or Committee Meeting with a group activity they are a great way to get to know people and bond as a group of people. If you are planning a Hen or Stag Party then one of my group experiences could be the perfect complement to your social activities and celebrations.
What group experiences do you offer?
So what sort of group experiences are on offer? In terms of content you can choose from any of the style and image, communication, etiquette or NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) topics on the web site, or you can group topics together to create a tailor made activity day. Here are some suggestions:
- Body Language– We are constantly giving out free signals as to what we are thinking through our body language. What does your body language tell other people and what can you learn from then?
- Voice Communication– Learn about the power of your voice and how you can use it to improve your communication skills.
- Colour analysis and Colour Psychology – Learn about the psychology of colour, how colour affects every day and minute of our lives. How to use colour to influence feelings and emotions. What colours to wear to flatter your own natural colouring?
- Personal Styling – Learn how to dress for your height, shape and weight. Learn all the secrets of personal styling from a professional image consultant.
- Personal Branding – How to develop your own Personal Brand, how to market yourself.
- Professional Image Management – How to dress for your environment, industry, sector and role.
- Social Etiquette – Polish up your modern social graces so you always feel comfortable and know how to behave in any social situation.
- An Introduction to NLP – Learn how we make sense of the world using our senses. What are we really saying? What does our behaviour mean.
- NLP for (teachers, accountants, lawyers etc.) This topic can be adopted for any profession)
- Make- Up Lesson. Learn essential skin care and make-up tips. Learn about the colours that will flatter you and how to apply make-up for day and evening looks.
- Wardrobe Management- Want a wardrobe that will take you anywhere, anyplace, anytime! I will show you how to review your current clothing items, throw out the things you don’t need and organise those that you do have. I’ll teach you how to plan and organise, how to build outfits and how to accessorise one outfit in two to three different ways.
- Ladies Styling – the top to toe guide to looking good and feeling great.
- Capsule Wardrobe– Learn how to build a capsule wardrobe that will take you anywhere, any place at anytime. Just twenty garments could give you over eighty outfits.
- How to Shop – learn all about savvy shopping. Shopping for your budget and lifestyle. Where to shop for your body shape. How to save money and always have something to wear.
- Fabulous at 40 – Learn how being 40 doesn’t mean being frumpy. Everything you need to know from how to dress to where to shop.
- Phenomenal at 50 – Celebrate this milestone. Let me show you how to use clothes, make-up and accessories that will ensure you look phenomenal at 50+. How to stay current and dress appropriatel for your life stage and lifestyle.
- Sensational at 60+. Getting older doesn’t mean your dress has to be old fashioned. I’ll show you how to stay current and dress for your age and lifestyle, height, weight and body shape.
(*all fees are plus travel costs and expenses and terms and conditions apply). The fee for a group experience day, half day or taster workshop remain the same whether your group has six people or sixteen, so it doesn’t have to be expensive. Some of the workshops do have a recommended maximum number of delegates (particularly if they are highly interactive and experiential) to ensure all participants get maximum benefit.
Tailor made group experience days
If you want a tailor made group experience day then give me a brief of your requirements and I will quote you a price. You can combine any or all of the topics that I specialise in: Style & Image, Communication Etiquette or NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming and of any duration: full day, half day or two taster workshop or experience. The content can be adapted to accommodate a full day, half day or taster workshop.
- First decide on your purpose. What would your group like to get out of their Group Experience Days?
- Then pick some dates, select a venue and duration for your event and decide roughly how many delegates will be attending.
- Next give me a call to discuss your requirements.
To get a precise quote for your group experience day then please call 01442 255314
A group experience day is a great chance to learn something new. It is a fun and enjoyable event that can bond people together and give them a new skills set or bank of knowledge. My group experience days are designed to motivate, inspire, inform and educate.