NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Neuro- how we make process and make sense of the world through our five senses
- Linguistic- the verbal and non verbal patterns we use to describe our experience
- Programming – how we internally process and make sense of of our experience and how this affects sour emotions and behaviour.
I am a certified NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Trainer and have been coaching people for the past six years. I have found NLP coaching is a simple yet powerful approach to personal and professional development. NLP is the study of subjective behaviour, it seeks to understand how somebody does something not why they do it, it is not judgemental. I believe that any learned behaviour that is not serving you well can be unlearned and a more useful behaviour sought. With NLP coaching I can show you how to unlock your potential for business, for your career or your leisure and social life. How to put into place strategies that will help you manage your thoughts, emotions, behaviour and communication.
I tend to think of my NLP coaching as being split into two areas Personal Coaching and NLP business coaching. To learn more about NLP business coaching follow the link and for personal coaching read on.
NLP Coaching has a plethora of practical personal applications:
- It can help you understand your own thoughts and behaviours
- The thoughts and behaviours of others
- It can give you advanced communication skills
- It will enable you to learn from others, to model human excellence
Interested to know more about NLP Coaching and its many applications then simply read though the coaching pages or give me a call to discuss 01442 255314