Have you got a Personal Brand? It’s worthwhile remembering that whether you have consciously developed a personal brand or not you will have one. Ask your friends, family and colleagues. Don’t like what you hear or the feedback you get, no problem, you can change it.
If you are serious about developing your career or your business then you need to understand the importance of developing a Personal Brand?
- As a small business owner or sole trader you are the face of your business, essentially, you are the brand.
- If you are the leader of a larger organisation your need to have an authentic, congruent, consistent and commanding personal brand.
- If you are still climbing the career ladder then personal branding will assist you in standing out from crowd.
So whatever stage you are at in your career and professional development I guarantee you will reach your goal quicker if you use my personal branding consultancy services. Just hear what my clients say,
” It was an absolute delight to spend the day with you talking about personal branding. Having been at a crossroads I feel like I have amuck clearer vision of who I am and what I stand for. That alone is priceless’.
Liz, Internal Communications Director
What makes my Personal Branding Consultancy Services different?
I believe I offer a unique and very personalised service let me explain:
- I have over twenty years marketing experience working with major brands, and I have used that knowledge to develop the personal brands of individuals for over a decade.
- Most personal branding consultants are image consultants who purely look at style and image, but that is only one aspect of personal branding and I go way beyond that. I have combined my marketing and brand experience with image, etiquette, communication and NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) training to create a totally unique service.
- Unlike other personal branding organisations I don’t make you learn in a group, I offer 1-2-1 personalised training and coaching.
- The focus is on bringing out your uniqueness and piecing together your personal brand.
- You can follow the programme I have devised or I can tailor make the day for you.
- As there is no one else to consider we can move at your pace spending more time on topics that you are unsure of and less on those subjects you are comfortable with.
- Unlike public programmes you can choose the date you want your consultation (subject to availability) to fit in with your schedule.
- You can start, and finish the day, at times that suit you.
- You can train at my home studio in Hertfordshire (25 minutes from central London by train) or I can come to your place of work or another venue of your choice.
As you can see I offer a truly flexible and personalised service, this is definitely not a big brand ‘cookie-cutter’ product. Remember, your personal brand should be as individual as you, capturing and portraying your unique qualities.
Personal Branding Consultation Content
I will share my 10 steps to personal Branding success with you. Everything is covered from your brand values to your tone of voice, from planning to promotion, social media, networking, image, behaviour, attitude and communication it’s all covered. I know that my programme is unique but I have also been told that is is an enlightening and transformational experience. You’ll be hands on learning how to walk your walk, and,talk your talk. Here is an overview of what we will cover at your consultation:
- What is a personal brand and how does it work professionally and socially? Ensuring your brand is individual, authentic, consistent and congruent
- The 10 Steps to Personal Branding Success
- How to use your brand to influence people?
- How to manage and evolve your personal brand over time
- Marketing Brand You
You will leave with a personal action plan for you to put in place. I also offer on-going face to face or Skype.
I also offer Personal Branding Group Workshops, please call for details and rates