Are you aware of your Personal Impact? How adept are you at understanding your personal impact i.e. the impact you have on others? In working environments people interact all the time and their interactions impact on the people around them. Your personal impact is the way you come across to people. You may be very competent and have great ideas, but if you can’t communicate and come across effectively you will fail to make the impact you want. Perhaps you have never had to interact with other people before but suddenly you are required to manage a team or influence your peers. Ask yourself:
- How aware are you of your own personal impact and the way you are perceived by colleagues, peers and bosses?
- What does your voice and body language communicate to other people about the way you are feeling?
- Does your personal behaviour set a good example?
- How good are you at controlling your emotions?
- Do you know your hot buttons, what sends you orbital?
- Do you react to a situation or think about how to manage it first?
You see whether we consciously try to manage our personal impact or not, people will form perceptions about us based on what we project. We are constantly communicating free clues about our thoughts and feelings, through our body language, posture, voice, breathing etc. Do you know what you are unconsciously communicating and how this affects your personal impact? Can you read the unconscious communication other people are sending you. Adapting your behaviour and communication to get a better interaction with those around you is a skill that can be learned.
My Personal Impact coaching will make you more aware of what you are projecting? You can have a tailor made day just for yourself or you can share the cost of your coaching with up to three friends, colleagues or business associates. I also run Personal Impact workshops for corporates through my sister company Modus Operandi Marketing. Please give me a call on 01442 244654 to discuss your corporate training requirements.
Tailor made personal impact coaching
Your Personal Impact coaching session can be tailor made to meet your particular requirements, so certain topics can be omitted allowing for more time to be spent on areas that you are less familiar with. Spend as long as you like on a particular subject, ask as many questions as you want. Explore how you think, act and behave and how this is perceived by the people around you. I’ll share tools and techniques with you to maximise your personal impact and unlock your true potential. Develop your skills and stretch your boundaries in a fun and supportive environment. This is an interactive and highly experiential session which will equip you with everything you need to perfect your personal impact.
“After a lengthy search for some specific training requirements, I couldn’t have been happier to find Ursuline and have thoroughly enjoyed my two and a half day training with her. Ursuline was very quick to understand my areas of development and delivered a bespoke training plan hitting every area of the scope provided to her. Ursuline will challenge your thinking, take you out of your comfort zones, and quickly identify any personal barriers that may be holding you back in your chosen career. A great listener, down to earth and charismatic, Ursuline will deliver on your training needs”.
KBC Bank NV – Corporate Banking
Personal Impact Coaching content
Personal Impact Coaching will give you genuine insight into your impact and that of others. Here is an overview of the content for this comprehensive one day coaching programme:
- How do others see you?
- What are you doing to create that impression?
- Understand how your behaviour impacts others.
- Verbal communication
- Voice effectiveness
- Different ways to say what you mean.
- Rapport building
- Effortless communication with people you like and dislike
- Non verbal communication
- Facial expression, posture, deportment and body language
- Explore status and physicality and how to use it.
- Managing your emotions.
- Visual communication – what is your image saying?
- Different perspectives: Learn how to understand, appreciate and respect other’s opinions.
- Develop your influencing skills through language and impact.