So what has colour analysis got to do with running your business or developing your career? Why should it be on your radar and, what are the benefits? Well, first and foremost it will ensure you always look good and make a great first impression. Buying clothes can be a frustrating and expensive business, especially if you don’t know what suits you. Every year and every season clothing styles and colours change. Negotiating the retail landscape is confusing at the best of times, but harder still is knowing what will actually flatter you. A colour analysis from a professional colour consultant is the solution and will teach you all you need to know about colour.
What are the benefits of a personal Colour Analysis
- Save time, save money, save effort.
- Make getting dressed and looking good effortless.
- Boost self confidence, let’s face it, you know when you look good.
- Make a great first impression with colleagues, clients and business associates ensuring they focus on you, and what you have to say.
- Understand how the colours you wear affect how you are perceived.
- Only buy clothes that flatter your natural colouring.
- Only buy clothes that co-ordinate with everything else in your wardrobe.
- Learn how to build a colour-co-ordinated capsule wardrobe
- Learn how to create a flexible and versatile wardrobe you will always be able to put together an appropriate outfit, whatever the season or occasion.
During a colour analysis consultation you will receive a FREE colour booklet explaining how colour works for you, how to use colour for clothes and accessories, how to shop for your colours and how to build a colour co-ordinated capsule wardrobe. Plus you get your own personalised colour swatch containing 32 colours worth £25. Carry it with you when you go shopping, it will become a treasured possession.
A private Colour Consultation can be arranged in the day, in the evening, and occasionally at weekends, by appointment only. You’ll get personalised advice, 1-2-1 attention and I will encourage you to ask lots of questions. It takes about an hour and is conducted in my private studio in Hemel Hempstead. If it’s more convenient a private consultations can be conducted in a location of your choice (your home or place of work) but travel time and expenses will be charged. You can also book a group session for a number of friends or work colleagues.
Colour your Wardrobe
I don’t believe in throwing away lots of clothes as a result of a colour analysis, that’s simply not cost effective. So I have devised a colour your wardrobe service so you can make the most of your newly found colours. During a ‘colour your wardrobe’ session I will show you:
- How to to identify garments that you already have in your own personal colours
- How to salvage and use garments, not in your colours
- How to create a capsule colour co-ordinated wardrobe
- How to put outfits together from your newly found colour palette
- How to co-ordinate your colours
- How to mix and match to create new outfits
- How to accessorise to create more outfits from less garments
- How to use colour to reflect your personality
We will finish by re-organising your wardrobe so that it is colour co-ordinated and creating a list of the core items that you should consider buying to complete your wardrobe capsule. I guarantee that this additional consultation will pay for itself in no time. By the end of your ‘colour your wardrobe’ consultation you will fully understand how to use and work your colours to flatter your natural colouring and ensure that you have a wardrobe that will take you any place, any time.