Learning how to accessorise will open up a world of style possibility to you. Accessories are the foundation stones of good style and you can use accessories to personalise your individual look.I believe that accessories can make or break an outfit, too much and it looks overcooked, to little and it is under done. There are huge benefits to knowing ‘How to Accessorise’.
- You will save money. You will spend far less on clothes as you learn to use accessories to create different looks from the same key piece e.g. a dress or jacket. Did you know that you can make five or six different looks from one garment if you know how to accessorise properly.
- Clever accessories can make you look taller, shorter and thinner.versatile and flexible wardrobe, with just a few key pieces accessorised in the correct way you can find a suitable look for any and every occasion.
- Accessories are your way of personalising your look.
- Accessories will take you from day to evening so no need for multiple outfits
- Knowing how to accessorise when travelling for business or pleasure will save you weight and space in your suitcase.
From hats to handbags, scarves to shoes, jewellery and everything in between I can teach you how to accessorise for the individual look you want. Accessories are generally inexpensive and yet they can transform an outfit. During a ‘how to accessorise consultation’ I will share tricks of the trade with you. Very quickly you will see that accessories are one of the most useful tools you have in your style toolkit.
How to accessorise consultation content
- to complement your face shape
- to flatter your body shape
- to elongate or shorten the body
- to disguise
- What size, shape and colour of accessories you should buy.
- How to accessorise
- Accessories as accent colours
- Storage and display of accessories
- Shopping for accessories