As a female business owner or career professional your professional image should be impeccable and make-up forms a key component of that image. Properly applied make-up will enhance your natural features and provide you with an individual look. It will also make you look groomed and polished. A make-up lesson will help you understand how make-up and the colours you use, can enhance, or, detract from your overall look. Cosmetics are a multi million pound business in the UK. However most women confess to spending money on skin care and make-up but not really knowing what suits or flatters them. Very few women have ever had a make-up lesson or sought professional advice. Isn’t it time you invested in a make-up lesson?
N.B. It is advisable to have colour analysis before you embark on a make-up lesson to ensure that I can quickly identify the seasonal palette and collection of colours and particular products that will be right for your particular skin tone, eye and hair colour.
Here’s what you will learn and how you will benefit from a make-up lesson:
- Learn how to protect your skin from early ageing and deal with skin problems. How to treat and protect your skin at home, on holidays, playing sports etc.
- How to choose make up colours that will complement your skin tone, hair colour and eye colour
- How to use make-up tools
- How to apply make-up for the best effect
- A fast and simple make-up routine for: every day, evening and special occasions
- Application tips for a long lasting look
- How to vary your make-up for the climate, occasion and time of year
- Where to buy make-up in your colours and shades
- How to create your own capsule make-up bag
- How to save a fortune on unnecessary skin care and make-up products.
Booking a Make-Up Lesson
A private make up lesson can be arranged for the day, evening or at a weekend (by appointment only). You’ll have your own personal make-over and be shown how to achieve different looks for different occasions. You’ll be able to see, sample and handle all the make-up products. Because it is a private consultation and not a group it’s tailor made to you needs, so we can work at your pace and you can ask as many questions as you like. I supply all the make-up but please bring along your own make-up so that I can advise on what will work and what you might want to replace. It takes about an hour and is conducted in my private studio in Hemel Hempstead. If its more convenient Private Consultations can be conducted in your own home but travel time and expenses apply.