Mark Twain said “clothes make the man” and I would agree. Everyone admires a well dressed and stylish man. Clothes (which are essentially packaging) are just one of the marketing tools you have at your disposal to achieve your personal goals. Sadly people make judgements about us based on what they see. Yes this is shallow, but unfortunately the is is human nature. So for this reason we need to ensure that people get past what they see to engage with you you as an individual. Remember according to the ‘laws of attraction’ we attract what we give out, and people gravitate towards the people they think share the same values. Whatever it is you are trying to achieve or attract at the moment my style for men service can assist with your personal and professional development.
- Want to get promoted
- Just been made redundant
- Want a new look for a career change
- Want to WIN more business
- Want to attract a new partner
- Need a new you following a life changing event: bereavement, illness or divorce
- Laving corporate life and want a new look for semi-retirement
I have been running style for men consultations for over 10 years and I am here to make getting dressed and looking your best, simple. I’ve helped men who really didn’t have a clue, didn’t care and hated shopping transform their dress and appearance.
What makes your ‘Style for Men’ service different?
- I offer private consultations so you are not part of a group and the session is tailor made to address your needs.
- It’s flexible you can come to my Hertfordshire studio or, I can travel to your home, place of work or another nominated venue.
- It’s not a cookie cutter approach, the consultation is tailor made for you.
- I am all about styling individuals, reflecting your uniqueness, your character, personality and values.
- I believe that your job does not define you. Whilst your image should be appropriate to your profession and role you can still reflect your personality in your style of dress.
- You will be able to use all of the advice that I give you in your professional and personal life so that you can dress for formal, smart casual and casual events.
What will happen at a ‘Style for Men’ consultation
We’ll talk about your personal goals and objectives. We’ll work from top-to-toe identifying clothing styles, cuts and fabrics to flatter your physique. I’ll include information on accessories and how to put outfits together for work, for pleasure and for special occasions. You’ll get handouts to create your own personal style file and ensure that the knowledge you have learnt, stays with you. You’ll end up with a comprehensive do’s and don’ts checklist plus a wealth of knowledge that will ensure you always know what to wear and when to wear it.