- Do you know what’s in your wardrobe(s)?
- When was the last time you had a really good sort out?
- When you open the doors of your wardrobe is it a joy, or a nightmare?
- Do you still have price tags on clothes that you have never worn?
A wardrobe review, re-shape and plan is a must for all professionals and fashionistas. Some image consultants call it a wardrobe weed but I like to do much more than that. I like to bring your wardrobe to life, to inspire you to get dressed every day. It’s my job to show you the endless possibilities every time you open your wardrobe. If you are a busy professional trying to forge a career or run a business then you need a wardrobe that works for you and takes the endless stress out of getting dressed. N.B I would advise you to have a colour and style consultation before undertaking a wardrobe weed, however, it’s not an imperative and I will work with whatever you have.
The Benefits of wardrobe review, re-shape and plan
The benefits of a wardrobe review, re-shape and plan should not be underestimated because they have real value.
- I will save you time, money and effort as you will never buy clothes that you don’t need again. With some simple tips of the trade I’ll explain how to keep things in check.
- I will clear out the clutter leaving you a wardrobe that is fresh, appropriate and fitting for your lifestyle.
- I’ll show you clever storage ideas and tips and how to make the best use of the space available to you.
- I will explain how to store, clean and protect your clothes so that you get the best value from them.
- I will make all of your wardrobe your contents visible and accessible. If you don’t know what clothes you’ve got how can you get dressed in the morning?
- I’ll find some hidden gems and give old clothes a new lease of life. I guarantee to find between 5-10 new outfits that you didn’t know you had.
- I will open your mind to the concept of a wardrobe capsule. A versatile and flexible capsule that can take you anywhere, anyplace and at any time, transitioning effortlessly from season to season.
- I will show you how to get several looks from one outfit by using accessories.
- How to display your clothing and accessories to naturally create outfits and clothing capsules.
- Seasonal Transitions-How to move effortlessly from season to season.
- I’ll identify the core items that you need to buy and ensure that nothing that is useable is wasted.
- You’ll have a wardrobe that will ensure that you can dress for any occasion with very little preparation or planning.
The result will be a visual feast of colour, texture and co-ordination. With a few basic guidelines and some top styling tips your wardrobe and its contents will take on a new lease of life. If you have been struggling with your wardrobe for some time now is the time to book a wardrobe, review, re-shape and plan. A Private Consultation can be arranged for the day, evening or at a weekend. The Consultation is conducted in your own home and normally takes about 3 hours. If you have an excessively large amount of clothing then it can take longer and additional hours are charged at £60 per hour.Wardrobe Review, Re-shape and Plan Private Consultation